SECOND TRY (Day 5 of 7)
(Need to start at the beginning? Day 1)
Workday two of dropping the assumptions.
For what person knows the thoughts and motives of a man except the man’s spirit within him? 1 Corinthians 2:11a Amp
A few things to try:
- Listen to others and be very slow to draw conclusions.
- Ask questions.
- Ask yourself what is the “evidence” for your conclusions?
- Base your conclusions on what others say and do, rather than on what you think their motives are.
- Ask more questions.
- Are you believing the best or the worst about them?
- Spend a few moments examining any assumptions after holding a conversation with someone. What did you learn?